Long time no see! 11 dpo question

MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:00 am 
Post subject: Long time no see! 11 dpo question
Hi ladies,

It's been quite a while since I've been here and lots of things have changed. I am pretty convinced I'm pregnant, I've had the symptoms I've experienced before. I'm testing tomorrow. Things feel different though. I've had one ectopic and 2 miscarriages.

My question is - has anyone felt a weird burning sort of sensation in their uterus? I've had it for the last day or two. It's pretty constant but does come and go as well (if that makes sense). It isn't painful at all and is not an external feeling, I don't feel tender or anything but it is weird. It's really hard to explain.

Any advice or thoughts gratefully received xx

My Ovulation Chart
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Yep I've had that and also a weird buzzing feeling a bit like I'd swallowed a phone on vibrate Shocked Laughing but I wasn't pregnant, apparently your nerve endings can cause both sensations and it can be from hormonal changes in the 2 ww , your uterine lining thickening and irritating things a bit etc., but there's nothing to say it can't happen if you are pregnant as well Question Good luck xx
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:12 am 
Post subject:
It's not a buzzing feeling, it's really hard to describe. I guess I'll have to wait and see!

Thanks for the reply Smile

My Ovulation Chart
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:30 am 
Post subject:
I thought I'd let you know that I got a bfp but started to bleed 4 days before AF was due. I have a history of ectopic and as my BBT actually started rising I was really concerned it was another ectopic but I've had a big drop in my temps today and my nausea (which was horrendous) has virtually disappeared.

Obviously I'll keep an eye on things but as I'm still bleeding I'm hopeful I won't need any medical intervention.

My Ovulation Chart
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 am 
Post subject:
How are you doing now hun? I hope all is ok xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular