2 days late neg test

lubie33
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm 
Post subject: 2 days late neg test
hi everyone getting a bit fed up now, had a reversal done in jan 13 an had regular periods every month every 24 days but this month 2 days late an a negative test so frustrated Question
JellyBean73
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 am 
Post subject:
It took my periods 5 months to settle down after my reversal. Until I completely relaxed and gave trying to concieve only then did things sort themselves out. Hence I only did test a week after I was due on as I genuinely thought my body was just messing me around again.

I definitely think the 2 week wait has got to be the worst! It could also be that you ovulated later than what you thought you did. Fingers & toes crossed for you. Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 am 
Post subject:
I was the same, before the reversal every 30/31 days without fail afterwards they could be anything from 26 to 36 Shocked luckily I was ov testing so I always knew what was happening otherwise I might have gone (more) nuts testing Laughing
As Jellybean said you might have just ov'd late this cycle which will delay your period, and you could still be pregnant but it might be too early to show yet, TTC after a reversal is the hardest thing I've ever done Rolling Eyes Laughing Good Luck and fingers crossed you get that BFP xx
Yummymummy8888
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 pm 
Post subject: Late test results
Hi, I'm not sure if this information will help, when I missed a period I decided to take a pregnancy test and to my shock it was negative, odd as no period so I eventually took several more tests and still negative result!! Finally after 2 weeks my pregnancy test showed a positive result.
I wasn't sterilised or had a reversal at this point that's why I'm not sure if this comment is helpful to you but my point is that if your hormone levels are low then it may just take a while to show on your test even though you could be pregnant!
Good luck x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular