2ww is lame!

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:00 pm 
Post subject: 2ww is lame!
I've never done this before at seriously, it seems Im the MOST impatient person on earth. Really must stop Googling symptoms before i have much chance of having any :/[/quote]
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:00 am 
Post subject:
Laughing I know you can drive yourself nuts looking for things Laughing , I still do it even though when I was I never had symptoms until 5-6 weeks Shocked Laughing Good luck x
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Haha its impossible not to! When i was pg with eli i woke up one day feeling awful and got 8days of bfn before my positive so no need to spot. I have to try and remind myself at like 4-5dpo its unlikely I'll be puking all night!
libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 am 
Post subject:
Lol it is pretty awful and we were away both times. With Jamie I was convinced I was from the day I conceived so didn't matter so much but this time I thought I wasn't. Couldn't help checking symptoms though. Hopefully you won't have to do too many of them

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:08 am 
Post subject:
Hope not, think next month i won't bother using a calculator and just go with the flow, i can't have this playing on my mind half the month!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular