midwife visits with 2nd baby

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject: midwife visits with 2nd baby
I know when you have already had children you dont get to see the midwife as many times, i was just wondering if anyone has still booked in for the extra appointments anyway?

Basically i moved area and got a new midwife. When i went for my 28 week appointment it was an old retired midwife who is filling in untill they get there new midwife. I didnt like her and she rushed me so much i didnt hve time to ask any questions, she didnt look at my notes or discus medical history. I dont even know where im giving birth!
Ive asked nxt time to see another midwife (my surgery as 3)
I just worried i wont get time again to discus things so was thinking of aking an appointment for 31 weeks as well as y 34 week appointment. This way i will have more time to "get to know" her and she me.

If i were to book an "extra" appointment would this be aloud?

Im just starting to panic that i will only get 1 appointment in now b4 little man arrives and thats not enough time to do birth plan and get all the info i need.

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
I would insist!! xx
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
you can definitely book in the see your mw outside of your recommended appointments hun, my mw always says to book in if I need her for anything as you don't see them for months the second time around xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular