prolapse advice needed.urgently

helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:24 pm 
Post subject: prolapse advice needed.urgently
hi ladies , i finally plucked up the courage to go to docs today about a bulge at my vagina enterance,(sorry tmi) she has confirmed what i thought and that is i have a vagina wall prolapse,i dont have any pain or anything from it but im still very worried, she said she doesnt see how it would stop me from conceiving as it doesnt prevent us from dtd, hubby doesnt even feel it when we are, she said all that has happened is things have moved slightly..but im still very worried, as at 40 i really dont have much time left, she has made me an appointment for the gynecologist but can anyone give me adice on this, can we still conceive with a prolapse...
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 am 
Post subject:
can nobody help with this.. ??
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Sorry I don't know anything about prolapse personally, but just having a quick google it seems that with a vaginal wall prolapse it shouldn't affect your chances of conceiving as long as it doesn't affect you during sex Question A prolapse of the uterus can make pregnancy more difficult but I think that's more because it makes sex more difficult than anything else and just from a quick look I saw lots of forum posts from other women who were pregnant with a prolapse Smile
Did the doc not give you any advice in the meantime Question , like doing pelvic floor exercises, not standing for long periods as the effects of gravity don't help, being at your optimum body weight, try not to get constipated etc. as that can all help minimise the problem xx
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject:
thank you for the reply, i have just phoned my surgery as ive been stressing about it and i have been told its not my uterus..it says on my notes a descent vagina wall prolapse not effecting uterus..hopefully this is good news..Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular