2nd time round but forgot so much! Help with some questions!

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:28 pm 
Post subject: 2nd time round but forgot so much! Help with some questions!
Aargh I cant believe this is baby no.2 and I should be all experienced this time but it feels like forever ago that Jack was a newborn and I cant remember so much!!

Like you know those baby bouncer chairs, can they go in them from newborn? How long do they say not to use wipes for, is it the first month? And do you bath from newborn but in plain water? Feeling useless!! x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Lol , bouncy chairs can be used from new born, I think baby wipes is down to personal choice these days though I think they do say about using plain water and cotton wool the first month. I think thats what we will do wait until after the first month and finally I think baths yeh they do say plain water , though again I think that will vary depending on what you want to do.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
It will come back to you I'm sure, tbh,I had no idea how to look after a newborn with my first and just sort of bumbled through and asked my Mom when I wasnt sure about something Laughing Now I'm getting concerned about how to deal with a 3yr old and a newborn xx

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
wipes is about a month, tbh the thought of putting a slimy cold chemical wipe on that beautiful natural little bottom wasn't appealing anyway Smile

bouncers from birth I thnk if they recline but probably best to have them in a basket as they are better for them to sleep flat at first anyway.

and yeah newborns in plain water, in fact i was told not to bother bathing eli for a couple of weeks, just top and tail them it isn't like they sweat or anything, then very quick baths in warm plain water.

ruth1980
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so glad somebody else feels like this, my son is five in a few days and my second is due in January. I feel Ike I can't remember anything like how to hold, bath a baby, I have been frantically reading the what to pack for the hospital thread. I'm so nervous even though my last birth was really easy, I am panickig thinking i won't realise when the contractions start and won't get to the hospital in time. I want to try and breast feed this time and I'm afraid I can't do it. I'm sure it will be OK but it seems so much more surreal this time, and time is flying dot feel like I'll be ready in time - and not really sure what I need to have ready.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular