advice please

figgyblue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:00 am 
Post subject: advice please
Good morning everyone
I'm very new to this site. I came off the pill recently as I'm trying to conceive for the first time at 39
Just asking for advice from you lovely ladies out there Very Happy I've definitely ovulated this month and am between that time and time of month date ..... this weekend but I have had very painful boobs since ovulation.
.....and now having some discharge coming away sorry too much info

Any info/advice please

Hugs
Rebecca
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Best advice I can give is ignore any signs/symptoms except a late period Laughing
Trouble with the pill is it supresses your natural hormone cycle so you tend not to get any symptoms like the painful boobs and cm (cervical mucus) at all so as soon as you stop contraception you suddenly get this surge of hormones and all these weird things happening that didn't before and it's so easy to think they must be pregnancy symptoms Rolling Eyes Laughing Unfortunately there are no definite period versus pregnancy signs as the hormones involved in both are the same and will rise for most of the 2 week wait whether you're pregnant or not Question
Sore boobs and white cm are both probably progesterone related and that peaks at about 7 DPO (days post ovulation) as progesterone is the dominant hormone after ovulation, and then drops again before your period, for me a sign AF (aunt flo aka period Laughing ) is on her way is that my boobs stop hurting about 2 days before Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hopefully you are pregnant and never have to go through the 2 week wait again Very Happy but if it takes a few months you'll probably quickly start to see a pattern for what's normal for you when not taking the pill, Good luck xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Sorry Embarassed Forgot to say Welcome to askbaby Very Happy xx
figgyblue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Thank you for the reply
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular