Baby Toiletries

Bobski1980
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
It's such a pain isn't it, I had a lot of problems trying to get my boy to take it but he loves the sainsburys one. X

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:17 am 
Post subject:
my daughter is the total opposite, loves medicine. when she had antibiotics she kept asking if she could have more! strange child!

As for toiletries the only baby was that didnt make my daughters skin bad was the Asda top to toe wash, its a clear liquid. It used to be 2 bottles for 2 and it lasts ages. I used Johnsons baby shampoo because I love the smell of it, but my daughter had no hair and the first bottle lasted about 2 years.

My daughter was allergic to johnsons baby wipes, it made her red raw to the point of open wounds. I found metanium worked best when she had was really sore.

We never got on with infacol, as she was a sicky baby and it just seeemed to make her worse, gripe water did nothing. We ended up using coleif for her colic, but had it on prescription as its so expensive.

You used to be able to give calpol after their 8 week injections, but I think it was only 1 or 2 doses in 24 hours. Although that may have changed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular