is it morning sickness or not???

concordia82
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:36 pm 
Post subject: is it morning sickness or not???
Hi everyone. I miscarried in june at 10.5 weekscalong. Baby had died at 7.5 weeks. Its now beginning of october and I think im pregnant again. For 6 days I felt cramping and tightness in my uterus, but no spotting. Now I am feeling tired and have been getting headaches more frequetly. I feel more nauseous as well. In the morning when I am lying down, im ok. But when I get up and start walking around, thats when the nausea kicks in and I feel sick. Mybreasts are slightly more tender. I took a test the othercday but it was negative. Im pretty sure it was too early. The last time I was pregnant I had to wait until I was almost a week late then it turned positive. Im not sure if im pregnantbor if im inventing these symptoms in hopes that I am. Can someone please help? Thank you
Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I am very sorry for your loss.

All of your symptoms sound promising to me! Have your periods returned back to normal yet since your MC? If so, do you know where in your cycle you should be?

Jump to:  

Community

Popular