What are my chances?

nikki91118
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:12 am 
Post subject: What are my chances?
Okay so I was just wondering of anyovdy cpuld help me. Basically my period was on the 28th september for 5 days and I had unprotected sex with my fiance on the 6th and again last night I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what my ovulation days are and if it is possible? This would be baby number 3 so i know I am very fertile.oh and my cycles are 28 days. Any advixe would be great thanks. Im too impatient to wait for a test xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:23 am 
Post subject:
If you're cycles are 28 days then you could ovulate anytime from about day 10 to day 18(based on first day of AF as day 1), it's very hard to pin down unless you test, as a lot of women don't ov on the textbook day 14. The 7th of October to about today would probably be your most fertile days, but you can get pregnant from sex up to 5 days or so before ovulation as the sperm can live for days in your tubes waiting for an egg, even up to 7 days sometimes, so women have got pregnant from just having sex once very early in their cycle. For your best chances though sex every other day or so from when you finish AF until when the next one arrives will cover all possibilities as the day you ovulate can change without warning from month to month.
One of the big clues to ovulation is ewcm , the clear stretchy cm you get around ov time, just before this you might notice clear watery cm, this is a sign that you're reaching your fertile phase for that month so sex from then right through until your cm goes white and sticky again should give you the best chance. Good luck x
nikki91118
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the reply, I guess all I can do is keep trying and do a test. im so impatient lol. thanks for advice though. you would think after two already I would know all of this xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular