Implantation bleed and ood tests

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 am 
Post subject: Implantation bleed and ood tests
Hi! So... We bd two nights after i got a slight positive ovu test - which was 2 days later than standard fertility chart type things say my ovu would be but hey ho. Periods have been 26 day usually. Which should be today.

But last tues night had slight pink when wiped, and all day yesterday few blobs but mainly slight brown, pink wiped - nothing to mark any pads etc n this morning the same. Had impl bleeding with first baby and tested 2 days later when it stopped amd bfp. Tested this morning but said neg but checked date and ecpired dec 2012.

Do you think worthwhile getting real test rather than cheap strip one used? And would ood effect result?

Due to ho on hols tomorrow so not sure what to do but normally have a drink at night etc so really need to know i guess

Thanks x
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 am 
Post subject:
I'd be tempted to get a first response test I think. Good luck x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Well Sad had a pantyliner amount of pink now so may b over Sad but still odd - would normally be full on by now
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:29 am 
Post subject:
If you ov'd later than normal then AF would be due later than normal so if you know you do normally ov 2 days earlier than you did this cycle then AF would be due 2 days later than normal.
There's no such thing as a 'slight positive' when it comes to ov tests though, the only line that counts on those is one that's as least as strong as the control line, anything else doesn't really count, although depending on the brand it could be a less sensitive one and some women never get really dark lines on those, if it's the ic's though they're normally 20miu so you should really get a decent line on those at ov time as that's pretty sensitive Question So you might not have ov'd when you thought you did, the pink spotting you had could have even been ov related and maybe what you're getting now is implant related Question I hope the witch stays away for you xx
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls - well woke this am to flow so sure its af - dont get it though as nothing like normal af - 2-3 days of light or nothing then bam!
I never got a strong line on opk when ended up having isabella so unless i miss them im weird lol. Well heres to next month Smile

Xx
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that Clairbear Sad Maybe you do just miss the surge, it's not uncommon as it can only last a few hours for some women, so maybe your stronger lines are just you picking up the tail en of it Question
The ic's are very cheap though and you can get packs of 50 so if you did want to try and pin it down better you could maybe test twice a day with those and then if you start to get stronger lines go to 3 times Question
I know many months if I only tested once a day I could easily miss my surge and just get strong-ish lines, I use them with FMU as well as my surge often seems to start over night and I often get a pos first thing which fades later one so only testing from 10 am onwards could be an issue as well, Good luck for this month xx
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun - ill order more i think Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular