6 month old started spitting up

Leosmomma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:59 pm 
Post subject: 6 month old started spitting up
Hi, I have a 6 month old who is healthy. Never had any issues besides being a gassy baby and that isn't a problem anymore. He had his 6 month shots the other day and when I got him home I fed him. He had about 5 oz of Gerber sensitive. As soon as I sat him up he started spitting up. It seemed more like vomiting because it was coming out his nose and mouth at the same time. It was alot. All over the couch, me and him. He has never done anything like that before. I just thought maybe he had a burp that needed to come up before I got a chance to burp him. ( He is extremely hard to burp and 75% of the time I usually give up before he does, after about 15 mins of trying. Later that day he was on his belly and spit up about 3 diffrent times. Just a little bit. He has randomly spit up since. When its a little I dont worry but last night his dad put him down after feeding ( he sleeps on his belly and refuses to sleep on his back) He left him and he was crying. About 10 mins later (he usually falls asleep by this time) he went back in and he had threw up all over. He said it was alot and he had to change the sheets, his pjs and all. Then today I put him down for his afternoon nap. He slept for about 30 mins and he woke up screaming. I went to check on him and he had thrown up all over again. Im not sure if this is normal behavior. Does anyone have any ideas. He has been fussy or anything. Actually seems to be in pretty good mood all the time.

I forgot to mention after a few times of spitting up I changed his formula to Enfamil Sensitive thinking it was the formula. He keeps doing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular