September mummies 2013

gonnabeamummy2013
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:48 pm 
Post subject: September mummies 2013
Hey everyone I am due in September and was told about this part in General Pregnancy so thought I would start one for us September mummies if there is any out there Smile x
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, looks like its just you and me Smile

Well i finally phoned and booked myself in with the mw today, i was leaving it as long as possible just incase but am starting to feel really optomistic about this pregnancy so thought i'd get things started!

Anyway, how are you feeling? any symptoms yet? mine aren't too bad at the moment, just sore bb's and some nausea although i'm sure it will soon get much worse Laughing

simone x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
gonnabeamummy2013
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun sorry haven't replied had no internet for nearly a week been driving me mad LOL! Glad to hear you are feeling optimistic about pregnancy now, have you been to see midwife then I have an appointment wednesday. Only symptoms I have had is sore boobs and really bad tiredness luckily no signs of sickness yet hope it stays that way I am a big wuss when I'm sick. Hope to hear from you soon x
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 pm 
Post subject: Due on 10th Sept 2013 :)
Hi ladies

Ive been looking for a Sept birth forum, Ive just joined the site this evening, first pregnancy and it looks like Ive got a lot of learning to do.

How are you doing with your pregnancies?

xx
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lainey253 congratulations on your pregnancy nice to see another septemeber mummy Very Happy. My pregnancy isn't going to bad only a few minor symptoms luckily, how are u feeling look forward to getting to know you Smile xx
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
Ah my pregnancy seems to be going ok too thanks, I'm a lot more tired than normal, getting headaches, I do feel nauseous most days but I'm not being ill, thankfully. So I'm happy with that, the symptoms reassure me to be honest, that little 'Pip' is still there and making himself known Smile
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
This is my 1st pregnancy so I would like more symptoms I think to reassure me everything is fine with baby, but me and my other half are over the moon about it we cant wait to tell everyone it's going to be really really hard only told close family. xx
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
We tried to be as disciplined and planned not to tell everyone until 12 weeks.... But we have told all close family now, plus my partner spilled the beans to a group of friends at a party recently, they were quizzing him in my absence and he found himself telling them Smile
Plus last night, we went to a close friends 40th birthday party and my closest friends were there so we basically ended up telling all of them too!
It's been lovely, and I'm glad we did it. Had I not have experienced the difficulties my sister has been through in recent years, I would certainly have liked to have kept it more private - but seeing her struggle to conceive, the get to 24 weeks with her twin babies and they didn't make it, and I know she was very glad that she told people when she did as she now feels that her little twins were part of her life for longer.
I think it's all down to personal circumstances really - and of course whether you have will power. It sounds as though you have it, and we don't :/
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm 
Post subject:
Aww I am so sorry to hear what happened to your sister, I would really like to tell people but my other half made me promise wait until 12 weeks as he thinks its tempting fate. I seem to be the big mouth out of the two of us Embarassed so I really don't think I will last that long luckily I don't go to many parties where people would ask questions otherwise I would be blabbing xx
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm due in September too Smile Not really felt pregnant yet, no sickness just occasional nausea (which is a good thing as I'm a wimp when sick!) Booking in appointment soon, then need a scan date, don't think I'll believe it till I have the scan! This is my 1st pregnancy too so really not sure what to expect etc. Good to see there's a fe of us on here! Good luck everyone x
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone, I've been away from ab for quite a while but I'm back with yet another bun in the oven haha. I'm dues September 13th with a HUGE surprise, we conceived on the implant, found out at 11+4 and the pregnancy is only just sinking in at 21+4! How is everyone?
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
So I was due September 13th, but my little man decided to make an early appearance and arrived 6 weeks early in August
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular