christmas eve goody bag !

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject: christmas eve goody bag !
Hi ladies I am having a big family get together with the family xmas eve, few nibbles etc. There will 4 kids aged nearly 3, 4 & two 5 yr olds. Youngest a boy other 3 girls. I wanted to do them a little goodie bag to take home each. I dont want to spend a fortune what sort of things can I put in ?
Thanks

ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi you could put in some reindeer food, you canmake it your self as its just porradge oats and glitter, i make this every year for my little ones.
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 am 
Post subject:
You could also do reindeer poop (chocolate raisins) and snowman soup.. (hot chocolate powder and marshmallows in a little bag) cheap enough to make yourself Smile xx
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:11 am 
Post subject:
If you do reindeer food please use edible glitter as normal glitter can kill birds Sad

I would definitely do snowman soup. I'm doing it this year for my little ones and including a candy cane so they can stir it Smile I'm getting them each a new mug too Smile xx
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
edible glitter is cheap now, i got it in b and m for a pound. last year i did a organza/muslin bag of reindeer food, little strip of Christmas stickers (cheap and free delivery on amazon) and a lindt chocolate reindeer/snowman (mini ones are always on offer in tesco etc or chocolate coins). You can also get cheap self-inking stamps, colouring books etc if you have a look round amazon. This year Im having a few round to make their own decorations (will cut card shapes out and put string on then let them use stamps, glitter pens etc) and to make reindeer food, we got some lovely bags in ikea and will put a strip of stickers and a chocolate in each then their decoration and reindeer food to take home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular