Coping with Morning Sickness

ClaireJackAlfie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 pm 
Post subject: Coping with Morning Sickness
Any tips on dealing with morning sickness? I work full time and feel constantly sick, it gets so bad that I struggle to concentrate.

Thank you Smile

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Just the usual I'm afraid eating little and often.
I've heard lemonade may help. I wasn't fussed about cooked foo door warm drinks.

I've read about sickness bands not sure if they are any good.

Peppermint tea or maybe ginger.

Mints

Also come across sniffing a lemon that's cut open!

Hope it passes soon.
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
I've had hyperemisis with both my pregnancies nothing worked for me I ended up on tablets and almost in hospital, but I tried everything so il give you my list and hope if helps..... Ginger anything, peppermint tea, sea bands, chewits, biscuits or crackers, haribo, water with a slice of lemon. I found eating little and often helped and always ate when I felt at my worst which quite often stopped me being sick. I also stopped bothering with the supermarket shopping as I couldn't eat a hot meal for four months (and even doing on line shopping would make me throw up so no chance of walking round the shop) and just ate what I thought I could stomach. So four about four months I lived on ham salad,cheese salad and ham and cheese rolls. It's trial and error to see what helps you feel better, keep hydrated and try to rest I really hope it passes for you soon its horrible feeling sick all the time x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular