Why

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:53 pm 
Post subject: Why
Do cars always seem to break around Christmas time?

I noticed the handbrake light flickering on my car yesterday, and as I was dropping a christmas card into the garage I mentioned it to them. They said it was a sign of low brake fluid, so checked and it was low. Then they had a look for the cause and its the clutch master cylinder, a nice 125 to fork out.

Last year it was my brakes and handbrake cable that cost me over 100 the week before Christmas Crying or Very sad (and then I was in an accident a month later that wrote the car off Evil or Very Mad )

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
It's called Sod's law!!!! I couldn't be without a car but the expense of running one I'd gladly give up!
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:58 am 
Post subject:
Oh that's rubbish! I hope you can manage okay.
Are you feeling better now? x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Im feeling loads better now Stacey thanks for asking.

I dont intend to use the car much over Christmas anyway but they did say it was fine to use just to check to fluid level regularly.

StaceyRD
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
Glad you can still use it if you want to. These things never happen at a good time!
Did you find out what was wrong in the end? X

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
They are pretty sure it was an allergic reaction. Not sure what it was though, as it appeared after I had a tattoo and used some cheap perfume.

Iv had loads of tattoo though, and it was the second one at this particular studio.

Iv also given away the perfume just in case

stevesmith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Everything seems to go wrong for me around Christmas time. It seems as though the forces of the universe look at me and say, "you don't have enough money for Christmas? Here, take a few more expenses and unexpected bills." It drives me crazy every year, and no matter how I try to plan and organize my money, Christmas always seems to catch me by surprise financially. Keep your head up and stay the course. I know it can get extremely stressful and frustrating at times when you are trying to pull your money together for Christmas and extra expenses and bills suddenly pop up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular