I think I'm pregnant

MummaT
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 pm 
Post subject: I think I'm pregnant
We've been trying for a while now and my last bleed was 10/11/13 I did a few tests all negative then I had a very faint two lines positive. I went to the Dr wanting then to confirm, have to say he was less than helpful and not even vaguely sympethic. He wouldn't do any kind of test and just told me to go home and do another one. I'm going to try another one tomorrow, but don't know if the first positive counts or not. Any thoughts?

helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
firstly I would be changing doctors , that's terrible.. a positive is a positive good luck x
MummaT
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 am 
Post subject:
Thank you. No I won't be seeing that doctor again! I did another test and it is defiantly positive Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm going to by past my Gp and contact the midwives. We are so excited, just need them to date it as I may not be as far along as I thought. X

helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
awww congratulations Smile Smile
MummyAbba
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
You can never get a fake positive hun. Congratulations!! xx
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks guys. I think I knew that really but you know how it is when you're waiting for the confirmation that your 'feels' are what you want them to be. I've spoken to the midwives and they seem really nice (much nicer than the Gp!) they're making an appointment for a dating scan so we should get some answers soon!!! Just so happy Very Happy X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular