7 month old short naps

ameanda
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 pm 
Post subject: 7 month old short naps
Hello, just after a little help, would like to start a routine with my little girl who is just over 7 months, i have always struggled with naps and have had some success, with a dark room, swaddle and white noise playing to get her to go to sleep and sometimes she will go past 30 minutes. I never know when to put her down as doesn't show any tired signs that i can spot! Believe me i have tried and watched but she is a very alert and active child, never relaxes!!! looking at routing on here for 6-9 months says to have approx 2 hour nap at 12:30 - 2:30 then bed at 7/7:30, this means baby would be up for nearly 5 hours is this ok for this age, i have read lots and all information differs between 2 hours and 4 hours awake time, it is pot luck for me, on a good night she will always go to sleep when put down (most times), just cannot stay asleep. I will be going back to work shortly and need to sort something as grandparents going to look after her but if she never seems tired i doubt they will put her down, also she screams if someone else puts down for naps or even bed!!! HELP!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular