hubby always negative to me

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 pm 
Post subject: hubby always negative to me
My hubby is doing my head in, must be because he is on holiday from work for Christmas but does anyone have any clever ideas for my situation please?
He always answers me in negative ways, its like he has not even listened to what I have said before he is answering me to say I am wrong / he doesn't agree etc and its wearing me out!
Quite often we go full circle and he then tells me his answer/idea and its exactly what I said in the first place! grrrrrr

If someone always says your wrong/doesn't listen is gets very tiring!

He asked me to make the bed earlier, I did but I can hear him upstairs now redoing it because I wont have done it good enough for him!

We have been together 14 years and have a 1 year old son.
Bobski1980
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
You need to talk to him, I didn't realise it but I was doing the same thing to my hubby. It was only when he told me and I thought about it I realised I was being really negative, I didn't mean to and I didn't realise I was. I always think a bit more now before I reply or re word my opinion so it not a direct contradiction if we don't agree. X

jojo0910
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:09 pm 
Post subject: confused anf need advise
Hi I'm with a guy and he's got a child with another female and we've tried for 3 yrs tohve a own child I alreadyhve3 and me and him lost a baby together and here it is around the same time we lost our first togetherad now I'm 6 days late and he d
Doesn't

want to know so he won't let me get a test and he makes comment
at how his other kids mother took his kid now im confused wjat to do cause it seems lie he doesnt want. Any kids by anyone else what should am i over reacting????size=9][/size]
stevesmith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
This can be a tricky question to answer because he could be acting this way for a number of reasons. Has he always been so negative or is this something that has recently developed? This will influence the answer and is important information to help answer the question. If he has just started doing this in the near past it could be because of one of two reasons. The first reason is that he is overly stressed out for some reason. This could be work, or just life in general. The other reason is that he obviously is having issues with you personally for some reason. Either way, I would recommend that you take the time to talk to him and discuss what he is going through.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular