January testers - thought id start one

MummyAbba
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
No, not got pain, but I didn't have pain the last time. I can't take it. I'm only gonna try once more after this and then I'm done, I can't take the heartache x
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear that Sad
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
And no hun!!! Im hoping its just a little bleed and beans staying stuck for you!!!

I just cant imagine the heartache - stay strong stay relaxed and snuggle up.

Let us know how you get on

X
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 am 
Post subject:
I got a BFP on the 1st January but the pregnancy ended this week. I was just glad to conceive after only 2 years!

Good luck all!
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:30 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear all this ttc business can be heartbreaking Sad I'm out!! af was late and came today Sad Ive had a good cry and starting to stress thinking what's wrong? I must not stress and keep positive it's still early days I keep telling myself! On to next month maybe 3rd time lucky for us.Baby dust to you all fx we get our bfps soon!! Smile xx
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no banoffee im so sorry to hear that!!! I remember you from first time round!

Weve done it before so we can do it again!!!

Sorry for ur negative jellytot!

Keep our chins up girls xx
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Well if I ovulated when I thibk I did....and that's a guess I'm 7 days past ov, and very very crampy as if I'm gunna come on, I never take paracetamol but needed too, do ya thibk that's a good sign and should I tart my baby aspirin just incase or am I gettin my hopes up....so nurvous an I promised I wouldn't be like this again, as it nearly destroyed us last time, but I know my body can do it as I have a cheeky gawjus 2.5year old!!!!
#mustbemad
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds good hun! We need some positive news this month.

Ive no idea what baby aspirin is so cant help - why do you take it?

Xx
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for happy news.
Still nothing for me, no af and no bfp. Literally can't think about anything else. X x
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
I take it as I've had 4 m/c and with my 3rd m/c and lots of tests, which all came back bck fine, they advised me to take 75mg dissolve able aspirin everyday, I did and got pregnant with my son, I stopped takin it te morning I was induced,
I hope it is good news!Wink but carnt get me hopes too high!
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Mummyabba - how are you? Did you go to the docs?

I dont want to update the list until everyone knows abit more about where they stand. Hope thats ok with everyone x
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Well I had another blood test today and the HCG rose by 20. So on Wednesday is was 344. Today it's 364. I think they are ruling out miscarriage as I am bleeding but my HCG still rising. I have to go for another scan on Monday. They are thinking ectopic. It's so confusing. Has anyone had an ectopic? The only thing going aganist me right now is the fact I'm bleeding. But the HCG is rising, even if it is slow, got no pain. I'm so confused. If they find the pregnancy in the tubes then obviously I'll have to go for surgery that day. But the other day when I was scanned something was in my womb. The doctor showed me the picture again today and it really does look like a small sac. My husband thinks they are jumping the gun and acting hasty too quickly. I'm just worried they will remove a good pregnancy? Maybe my levels are just wierd ones and rising slowly? I don't know! They also said if they are unsure, about giving me this injection to make the pregnancy go away or a D&C?? I don't like the word UNSURE... I want them to be SURE before acting! xx
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
Omg hun!!! Bet others will be more knowledgeable but all i know about eptopics is my mum had one and was very very poorly - before she had me. And I mean in agony n went to hospital snd was diagnosed which saved her life as was so far.

If it was me... And i was in no pain and they were unable to see anything in a tube - that may not be possible i dont know - and there was some sign in the womb by god id tell them to wait a day , 2 days n check again.

Im not saying you should but i can imagine how youd feel.

I think by monday the levela should have risen dramatically??? Maybe you will no better then??

Im hoping n praying hun xx
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Clairebear. Me and hubby are praying there is a slight chance everything is fine. I've got my mum coming up today, she doesn't know anything that's going on, she just thinks I was in hospital with constipation. To be honest none of our parents helped when they heard I was in hospital, and we don't want the word pregnancy to make everyone shift their butts.
My sister in-law is also pregnant (my MIL's only daughter), and we agreed we wouldn't tell until I was 13 weeks as we don't want to take the 'lime light' away from her. She has rubbed it in our faces badly considering we lost one back in October. And if I'm losing another, I don't want them to have the satisfaction. My hubsnads older siblings can be very pathetic and childish. Everything is competition with them. And there is no sensitivity from them. Even his older brother didn't even say congratulations or sorry for your loss with our last one. Nothing. And then he didn't wish our daughter happy birthday which was literally 2 weeks after we lost our last baby. And then he wonders what our problems are? And his sister? I mean tagging us in her scan photo? Yes show off your baby, be happy (and I am very happy for her because why shouldn't she have a baby at the end of the day) but don't tag us in it. And also when I was pregnant with the last one, she lost one the month before and made a big deal about me being pregnant and it made me feel awful, but I didn't rub it in her face. I called her myself and spoke to her myself on the phone and was very sensitive about it all to her, but I felt awful for being pregnant. This is why this time we really haven't told anyone. This website has been my life saver, cuz I only have hubby to speak about the problems I'm going through right now.(And my boss of course, and she is being great about me being off work).
I suppose I am being bitter. But I can't help it right now. My emotions are all over the place. xx
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:29 am 
Post subject:
We are however off to the bank this morning. For a mortgage consultation. I don't know how we'd get a deposit together. But if that fails, I'm actually going to ask for a loan for home improvements. I'm currently in a council property. And it does need a lot of work doing to it, but gonna take me a long time to save! That would be nice and take my mind off things! xx
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular