Best time of day to take opk?

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:15 pm 
Post subject: Best time of day to take opk?
Ladies when is the best time to take a opk?

Also I'm always drinking water so my wees are huge! !! Well that affect it?

Xxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Im confused about this too as for cheap ones ive read before test throughout day as cheap so why not lol but still meant to test at regular times so i do it when furst get up as first wee n sometimes when get home from work - like thus morning line was barely there then tonight it was nearly as strong as test line so i think tomorrow will be positive

The clearblue ones i was testing twice a day but the instructions clearly say first thing in mirning after longest sleep n not drink to much. I rang clearblue n they said must only do it once a day as otherwise effects reader as its looking for rise n during day its different so nay think rise when normally bit higher at night etc.

So im doing cb n cheapy first thing then when think near ovulation test with cheapy at night too

X
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hon

i have a ridiculous cycle. Today its like cd 10. i last had a 40 day cycle.

Yet today i feel like i could ovulate. Im wondering if that's psychological lol. i did a OPK and it was stark white. clear blue also not showing anything.

i vowed i wouldnt get obsessed and i am lol!!!

good luck claire xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 am 
Post subject:
They say to avoid first wee of the day and testing in the evening but to be honest I found when I got positives it didnt matter what time I tested. I generally tested between 10-11am and then again around 4pm so I didnt miss the surge. Plenty of times Ive tested in the morning and its negative and by the afternoon its positive. Main thing is dont rely on testing once a day.
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks nutty.
We are trying to bd every other day and once I feel ewcm ect try to do it every day. I use a cbfm as well x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular