Potty problems!!!!!

AmyW89
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:01 pm 
Post subject: Potty problems!!!!!
Hello I'm new but maybe someone on here could help me. I am the very proud mama of a 2.5 year old girl she is my world. We started potty training at 1.5 years not pushing just getting her use to it. at 2.5 years old she has been telling me she has to potty not every time but sometimes. When she sits on the potty I will sometimes hear a small trickle no where near a regular pee. She is so excited that she gets up and looks in the potty she then sits back down and pushes pee out she will do this at least 3-5 times Is she having problems urinating? is this normal? She does not seem to be in pain while urinating. Its like she pushes with all her might for a small trickle. I would think after the first time or so she would be empty but she will do it 2-3 more times. What do you think?????
mama24
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:03 pm 
Post subject: potty nightmare!
Hi amy,my names katie, im new aswell, i read your post about your daughters potty training and wondered if you could give me some advice please? I have a 4 year old daughter, ive been potty training her for a while but in the last few months she totally refuses to use the potty or the toilet, im so worried whats going to happen when she starts big school in september. It sounds like your bundle of joy has taken to it really well. How did you encourage her to keep using the potty? I have run out of ideas. Would really appreciate some help. Thankyou.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular