Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Haha jammy lady lol

Legs in the air - hehe so true!
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
I know, just shows how crazy our bodies can be. The number of times I thought people were jammy during a very tough 3 years ttc number one.

DeljaOnTTC
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mommies and ladies on TTc's

I'm new here. Like you, im also on my TTC .. well #2. And hope I can find more useful Idea's and tips from any on of you. Sending a best regards to each one of you. Thanks. with Love.

Dejla
DeljaOnTTC
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:45 pm 
Post subject: Re: How long trying for your second??
Clairebear30 wrote:
Hi ladies - just wondered how long you tried for your second? Was it same less or more than first?
I was on microgynon pill just before tried for first - and after 4 months ttc we did it - although id been on pill for ten years before n dont think i was ovulating right away despite periods being normal right away.

This time ive been on the pill you take everyday - no break - i wonder if it takes longer to get back to normal after this pill?
Ive been doing the cheapy ovulation tests am n pm since fri as pink pad app says ovulation should peak 2m - but had zero line so far- any ideas? Do you think its just late?
Last time i used them i only got faintish lines one day but not gad anything this time round

Thanks x

For me 7 months is already too long. my last pregnancy was 7yrs ago. and since so busy with work, 7 months ago we decided to work on TTC #2. it's dreadful and this will test how patience you are. Hard part is dealing with those unwanted and unexpected negative results. Good luck to all of moms. sending love <3
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck hun!

We are still trying too x
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 am 
Post subject: Re: How long trying for your second??
Clairebear30 wrote:
Hi ladies - just wondered how long you tried for your second? Was it same less or more than first?
I was on microgynon pill just before tried for first - and after 4 months ttc we did it - although id been on pill for ten years before n dont think i was ovulating right away despite periods being normal right away.

This time ive been on the pill you take everyday - no break - i wonder if it takes longer to get back to normal after this pill?
Ive been doing the cheapy ovulation tests am n pm since fri as pink pad app says ovulation should peak 2m - but had zero line so far- any ideas? Do you think its just late?
Last time i used them i only got faintish lines one day but not gad anything this time round

Thanks x

My daughter is now 7 and been on TTC for 7 months. Sad till now, nothing. but never lose hope. there's still stuff in back of my head that tells me on the month of feb i'll be the luckiest and be the happiest ever. good lucl to you Clairebear. sending love
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:08 pm 
Post subject:
Feeling positive for u babe xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular