tww now! !!

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm 
Post subject: tww now! !!
Tww started today! !

In 19 days we have dtd 12 times. And I'm forcing oh to go tomorrow and the day after. Just to make sure! !! Heee Heee

My ovulation has been so hormonally strong this cycle is been like being pregnant again. I have thrown up and everything with morning type sickness. . I spoke to the doctor about it and he said it's quite common for some women. I'm waiting till baby making days are over then I will go on agnus castus to regulate hormones I think

baby luck everyone. ... symptom spotting starts here! !!

Ps do you think it's Ok to have a gin and tonic or three at the weekend? Just on Saturday?
X
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:08 am 
Post subject:
I conceived Issy when on a french holiday drinking wine everyday!! We werent trying that month lol. I thought af had arrived when it was kate n williams royal wedding so had a few wines too but it was implantation!

Issy was fine lol x
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
Ha Ha That fills me with hope! !

Gutted as I had to miss dtd today add not in from work til almost midnight. Hope I have caught. Just gutted that the only bought I have missed is so close to ovulation x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular