TTC after injection?

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:49 pm 
Post subject: TTC after injection?
Hi all,
We're not TTC but have been talking about it, so, who knows!
I just wondered for those who have been on the injection, how long did it take for your periods to return and cycles to get back to "normal" please?
Thank you and baby dust to all!
xx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hey huni.. Well i had my last injection on 18th April2013 and still have had a period yet.. No spottting.. NOTHING!!
It really does all depend on each person though, some people can come on straight away and some are unlucky (like me!) and it can take up to a 12-18 months for your period to even show... When i was on it last time it took about 18 months for me to come back on and then another 6 months or so to concieve my little girl.
Xxxx

StaceyRD
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
My last jab was due on the 19th Dec, but on the 12th I started bleeding which lasted for 4 days :/ Haven't had anything at all since. Have read it's about 18 months for some, thank you! Hope your AF shows up soon! xx

StaceyRD
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry, one more question! How long were you on the injection for before? Does that change how long it takes to return to normal? I'd had it for 15 months x

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
With the first i had it for about 3 years whereas thos time i only had 2 injections.. Thanks hun hope you become regular its good youve seen something though, surely something must be happening? =) Xx

Bobski1980
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
I was on the injection for 5 years and my periods came back after 6 months. I've conceived both my babies first attempt so obviously no issues with fertility although this was some time after X

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,

I was on depo for about 18 months and it took exactly 6 months for my periods to come back. As soon as they did they went straight back to my normal cycle.

Hope that helps.

Xx
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Very much so thank you Smile

I remembered yesterday that last month I had a day of spotting too so nice to know something is still happening! We gave up condoms last week, so, see how things go...! x

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Yey, good luck Stace, you make such beautiful babies xxx

StaceyRD
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 am 
Post subject:
It's odd. I've been lucky so far to have not had to try, my two were pill babies. However I've just realised we'd be likely to have another winter baby so may prehaps hold off for a few months and make sure we're really serious about wanting another! Hopefully my body will get back to normal soon so it'll be easier then Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular