AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Sad but i do like even numbers so 4 in your family is just perfect xx
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 am 
Post subject:
Yes I have a thing for even numbers too but wouldn't want four children! Seriously have no idea how people cope with so many.

So what else have you been up to lately? xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Well.. Had moooore bad news yesterday. This time my husbands friends wife died - mid 20"s! Just had a baby 5-6 weeks ago. Heart stopped! Madness! Think she had an issue with heart as she was being watched during pregnancy but have no idea whats gone wrong - she was fine! The poor guy n the baby - theres no words! He did a mad monk run to raise money for our other friend who died of cardiomyopathy the other month!! Jesus

Im just looking forward to our summer hols - off to the annual trip to newquay next week n soooooooo cant wait. Going to cherish every minute! Even the 7am wakes lol

Any hols for u guys?

When did u start potty training hun?

U guys all ok? X
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 am 
Post subject:
Oh my god that's terrible Sad No you're right there are no words. That's literally your worst nightmare. That poor man, feel beyond sorry for him and the little one Sad

We think Oli might have broken his wrist/hand. He fell over yesterday and wouldn't use it and is still like it today so a little after breakfast jaunt to A&E might be in order Sad Shocked I thought he was just milking it a bit but he's still not using it this morning. He has been awake since 5!

I started potty training with Oli when he was around 2.5 but had many false starts and put him back in nappies a couple of times. He got it pretty much straight away when he was 2y 9m and is dry at night now too so am super proud Smile But supposedly girls are easier and get it quicker, my friends girl was dry day and night by 22 months and she did it all by herself so it's possible! x

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no hows Oli hun?? X
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:42 am 
Post subject:
He's fine now thanks, used it fine in the park so didn't take him for an x ray in the end.

Poor Sophie looks a state though, bruised head, cut nose and two big gashes on her chin from falling out the back door one day and falling off a step the next! No photoshoots for her for awhile! x

pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
Helloooooo? Anybody there?! How are your beautiful girls? xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Haha hellloooooo - how ru hun?

Just watched emmerdale n the pub siege thing - wow!!

No major news here really - issy changes everyweek - soeaking is coming on alot n very cheeky! No to everything lol. Started the tantrums etc n screaming which is tough. Really need to get her weighed as not done for ages

How ru guys????

X
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
OMG just seen the date of the last post CB! That's crazy! I've been sorting through baby clothes today and it's made me so broody but hubby is saying no more! I know he's right but argh!

It's so windy here tonight think the house might take off! Hope you're not affected by the flooding up North!

Lots of love to you and the girls xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
Page 64 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular