drugs out of system to conceive

synthiame
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:58 pm 
Post subject: drugs out of system to conceive
how long does morphine drip stay in your system? I had it once 7 days ago and am trying to get pregnant my cycle will be in 2 weeks after i went to the hospital. i want it out of my system. i also was given 4 hydrocodone, from the emergency room??

Help I want a baby
lisab36
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i don't have an exact answer so best advice is to ask your gp. However i do know morphine has a long half life in other words it takes a while to completely clear out of your system. Although the amount in your systems is thought to be low. For me personally i have been given the all clear and was on it for 3 years due to sever pain. My gp has discussed this at length with me and is not concerned that it is an issue for me by the time i get my reversal op. I do understand length if time and dose are important factors. please ask you doctor for a personal answer. But fingers crossed all will be fine x
carolyn212
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:07 am 
Post subject: hope to hear from you ASAP
Great article. I am a similar age and have several friends who are facing the same realization you are, and at times, it can be heart-breaking, though they still lead fantastic lives. I struggle with medical infertility, and learned about it only after waiting until after grad school to get pregnant, but do not find the sympathy you refer to, unless,until i met oduwa legba who help me out and this is his details; +2348165061583 or oduwalegba@outlook.com.God did so that He will be glorified.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular