advice please

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:34 pm 
Post subject: advice please
my LO is 16 weeks old tomorrow, but the last few days shes been sleeping more than normal so I assumed growth spurt as eating really well and smiling and happy when awake, but today shes not really taken much food at all and screaming when I try to feed her - which is not like her at all shes normally not really a crier, today shes only taken 16oz (so far) which is well below what she normally has and shes also been abit sicky like watery/milk sick, so my question is (without sounding like a pancking FTM) how long do I leave her until I get her checked out? and do I just put her to bed without milk as she wont take it? otherwise again when shes awake she chats to me, smiles, coos, laughs it just seems to be problematic at feed times and im stumped as to why?? xxxxx
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry your lo isn't feeling well. I think as long as they are still having wet nappies you shouldn't worry too much. But if you are feeling unsure take her to your gp or health visitor that is what they are there for.

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Hannah has days like this, in fact yesterday she was quite sicky and clingy and didnt sleep much. As said if she is having wet nappies then its not to much of a worry and she is eating something. She could be teething, Hannah has been on and off x
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies sorry for late reply, thanks for advice, shes been eating better today although still a little crier at times- shes defo teething but was weighed and is bang on what she was so not worried anymore Smile
Louise xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular