PCOS HELP???

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject: PCOS HELP???
Hi ladies i will keep tis short and sweet me and my partner have been trying for nearly a year i am 20 years old i know still quiet young i have researched PCOS but still have unanswered questions, I was wondering when i ovulate as im most of time irregular and have gone without a period for 5months b4 so what would be best way for me to work it out ???? Also any tips on trying to conceive ??? Gyne has gave me another 6 months try naturally with taking Xencil tablets to shed a few extra pounds also been prescribed Metformin (BUT DONT QUIET KNOW WHAT THIS IS) Can ne 1 shed some light, If no luck within 6 months i will be on clomid, As im only 20 i dont really talk to my friends about this or family much so im always researching PCOS then trying to store everything lol, But good luck to everyone TTC and finger crossed for us all, Carla xx
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject: ..
Hi,

I was tested for PCOS, and it came back that there was a possibility is was still in its early days, but clearly some cysts had developed.., about 8 months later i found i was expecting... PCOS doesnt always mean infertility... Its a good idea to have it checked regulary...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular