ive bought a new stroller

katiem1986
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:00 pm 
Post subject: ive bought a new stroller
hello there ive bought a new stroller for my ten month old son, its the 'obaby apex stroller' i just wondered if any one has got one and wether they think its any good? his previous buggy ended up wobbly after a few months of use so i would like to know if ive made a good choice. thankyou Smile
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
no no no but i want one!!!!! Laughing Laughing let me know if its any good??

Im so sad as this is all i seem to be talking about. she already has two buggies so doesnt need another but i want it so bad!

x
MUMMY2LUCA
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
my mum bought me a gorgeous one for Christmas, its a Chicco one (not sure of the make) but it's turquoise and came with a cosy toes liner and rain cover for 39 from TK Maxx. Was a bargain and i love it love it love it!
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm 
Post subject: new stroller
hello thankyou for both your replies, its such a shame i havnt been able to use it proply yet but its lovely to push its so light and it folds up so much smaller than my last buggy, which was more like a tank even when folded. i did feel the same as you stephandhannah i didnt want to fork out for a second buggy as i spent a good 270 pound on the first one that does still work and i do love it. il give it a spin when all the snows gone and il let you know how it is. it def seems like its well worth the money. i bought it for 130, that was just the stroller alone with the raincover. and wow beckyselvaggi that buggy seems like a right bargain. cosytoes alone are usually about 25 pound, so your mum did well there.
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 am 
Post subject:
I brought one from cutebabybuy and its perfect for my baby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular