MARCH Testers, here we come.

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hey babe. Its been aweful (i sound so dramatic but i swear i pretty much deal with illness but this has hit me). Went docs twice nowon paracetomol ibroprofen antihistimine n antibiotics! Plus menthol crystals. Yuk.
Not in any mood or mind of ttc this month plus decided to wait a few months as issy was comceived easter time. So not even going to opk this month i dont think.
Wishing u all loafs of luck this month im feeling great for us xx
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 am 
Post subject:
I'm fine Thankyou, skin started to go bad again so feeling fed up, don't know if I've mentioned I had to come off a drug called methetrexate to concieve I'm on it for a severe skin condition, so time is ticking, iv already had hospital treatment, I had to b 3months clear b4 we could start trying!
Iv not had a postive opk yet but had egg white mucus last night? What's that all about??
But I am only using cheaply opk tests......

Hope your feeling better soon Claire xx
Saema y do you think your feeling down? Xxxx
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say good luck for this month ladies ... Congratulations to Donc we were both expecting at the same time in 2009 think you were ahead of me . I got my BFP last month so if you want a bump buddy just give me a shout xx
Oooh just wanted to add I have seen a lot of ewm mentioned , I never have this (tmi) I find mine is very watery and in abundance (don't know if this may help)
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies how are we all? Were all very quiet this month ha,
Iv just got a postive on opk...Wink so we've bd..last fri, sunday, and 2night, but iv gotta go away 2mora with work so do I thibk this would have covered my chances!!!!:/ hope so!
I'm being so strict with my diet this week, got 8lb to loose, I have ordered I dress to small for a months time..:/
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Like ur diet plan hun - maybe ill do that lol

Im trying not to test this month - got spots n dome cm n think due to ovulate thurs/fri.

Not really trying this month hence im mardy n quiet lol - gym diet n alcohol reduction underway

Hope ur lucky hun xx
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
2 litres of water a day helps with ewcm I took 1000mg of epo a day up till ovulation that really works too

Good luck xx
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
I hope I'm lucky too, times running out!Sad we're only trying till June!
Due to my Heath and the need for my medications
Hope you get your Bfp too xxx
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone! So we have two lovely ladies who got their BFP? Wow, that's so wonderful, congratulations. Claire, how are you feeling hun? Have the antibiotics kicked in? I know what you mean, bd was kast thing on my mind last month. Sammie, I didn't know you were on medication for skin condition. It myst be hard to go without them, I admire your perseverance. Im sure we'll all have our BFP's very soon. Im feeling happier, I don't think I've mentioned but I desperately hoping I'll have a lil ggirlie girl this time, to complete our family. As ive got a handsome healthy lil man. So I m trying shettles method for concieving a girl, which means bd 2-3 days before peak. And peak due Thursday. Not that it would be the end of the world if I had another boy but id like i would be over the moon if I have a lil girl that resembles her dad, (my son is spitting image of me).anyway, enough of me baffling. Lots and lots of baby dust to everyone. X
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Whats epo hun?

Im so excited for u all / i love this forum i really do

Well the pains gone more or less its the cold, fullness in ear, lack of hearing, titinus thats still here Sad antibio run out tomorrow and although now getting squiching sounds when swallow which is a good sign ive googled too much n comvinced ill have titinus forever Sad

Mardybum claire lol

Im due peak anyday soon so wonder if we will be stressing n testing about same time lol. Im going to just bd as and when this week n if it happens fab if not we will cool it for month or so n may even check with docs - whats the procedure if over 30 but second child? Im 33 n took 4 months to have her.

Lots of bd girls get to it!!! Smile xx
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 pm 
Post subject:
Peak peak peak, I got a peak! I got the result within seconds! How are you all doing girls?
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
I'm just entering the 2ww.....Sad these two weeks are the worse, I really don't want to do any testing u t period due!!!!!
What's shettles?? Xx
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:41 am 
Post subject:
Hey sammie, I know the 2wk wait is an absolute pain, but I have a really good feeling for us all. Dr shettles, brought about the theory that bd 2-3 days before ovulation increase chances of concieving a girl, because they live longer in the uterus. Whereas boy sperm dont live as long but are faster swimmers so it as advisable to bd at the time of the peak if you want a lil man. When I concieved my son I only concieved when I had peak and I got him. So Im optimistic about the theory. We'll see though. I guess it s harder when trying for a girl coz you ve got to rely on concieving based on the fact that you bd before ovulation and therefore your actual chances of pregnancy feels less...watch this space!
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
I had a postive opk Tuesday, so we've bd....Sunday, tuesday, Thursday, and today, but this morning on the off chance I did an opk this morn and it was very strong postive, sand loads of ewm again??
Confused so does this mean iv ovulated late, I thourght I was ovulating Tuesday!:/
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hey sammie, apparently this does happen occasionally. Either you have ovulated twice or the first time round it was just a pre ovulation?! Do you get any other symptoms pre ovulation? Do you measure you bbt? You said you had lots of ewm the second time, so that would suggest you ovulated then. Or better still you might end up concieving twins?
Claire, How are you? Get well soon hun. X
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
What type of opk is it hun? A line one or smily face?
Did u take tests at same time of day?
Could be long surge?

Im feeling bit better thanks - still got pressure in ear n cant hear right n cold etc but antibiotics finished now so see how is by monday and if still same ill go docs again i think

Ive had cm this week so on time did cheapy opk yesterday despite promising myself i wouldnt n was strong line but not peak so either missed it by a day or its today. Only bd last night as decided against really trying so very very unlikely.

What a lovely sunny day we have today!
Hope u guys up to?

X
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular