October mummies

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Just logged on to AB for the first time in months - and it seems like I'm not the only one! Where has everyone gone?!! Laughing

Hope everyone is well. xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
this thread seems to be getting less active.

Georgia is starting school nursery next wed. Tried getting out of nappies on a night but she's not quite ready yet.

MummyAbba
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:00 pm 
Post subject: Baby number 2!
Dear all October 2009 mummies.
It's been a while. How are you all doing?
I would just like to let you all know, I tested positive yesterday for my 2nd baby. I am over the moon. Especially as my little Scarlett will be starting school next year.
Has anyone started looking at schools yet? I went to look around one today, and I must say I was very impressed by what I saw. It's nothing like when I was at school.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Love Abba xx

MummyAbba
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Unfortunately my second baby wasn't meant to be Sad
Miscarried at 5 weeks and 4 days xx

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Oh dear Abba I'm so sorry to hear that Sad

I haven't been on here in ages.... It's a very scary thought that Amy will be going to real school in September next year, but she's more than ready, all her friends from nursery went this September and she was left behind Sad

I can't believe it's been a year since I got rid of the idiot and met my wonderful boyfriend Smile Still not much further on with the divorce, he's being an idiot (suprise suprise) so it's taking ages Sad I did manage to get a restraining order against him though for two years so that's a bonus! After my little wobble about my new man, we've had our first holiday together, just a week in Anglesey but it was lovely. We've booked 2 weeks in Lanzarote for next year I can't wait Smile

How is everyone else?
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear about your loss, Abba.

Dizzy - glad to hear things are going well with your new man. Fingers crossed your divorce comes through sooner rather than later. How does the restraining order work with Amy? Is he still allowed to see her?

Me and my OH are on half-term this week so it's been our plan to go and visit our local primary schools to see which is the best. Like Amy, Noah was very upset when some of his best friends left nursery to go to school, and now he's the oldest at nursery and I can't believe he will be nearly 5 before he starts school. Having said that, he still doesn't seem old enough to go to school. I can't believe he's 4 already! It feels like 2 minutes ago when I was crying on here asking you all how I could get him to go to sleep!!

Good news on the nappy/pooing front. I just decided to go cold turkey 3 weeks ago. I told him that he was nearly 4 and the birthday fairy had told me that he couldn't have any more nappies. He got really upset and was holding his poos in, but every time I could tell he was desperate to go, I would just make him sit on the toilet. It was horrible because he hated it and was hysterical, but after a few days he just took himself to the toilet, and hey presto, he's been doing it ever since.

I'm in the middle of potty training Sam too. He will stay dry all day if I don't put anything on him, but if he wears pants, he often has accidents. He loves running around with nothing on, but that's hardly practical is it! Laughing I'll keep trying though...

Would be nice to hear how everyone's doing. Take care everyone xx

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, I haven't been on here in sooooooooooooooooo long I just never seem to have the time.
Well Tyler started school in September, over here though it's either they go to Greek school at 5/6 or they can go to private english school. I opted for private english school as it's a fabby school (bit expensive) but great and they take them form 3 so whilst if we were in the UK he would be at preschool starting school next year he's there now and doing great. He's reading and learning Greek and loving it! Finlay is 2 now and such a cheeky boy. He's the exact opposite from Tyler in almost every way he eats better (prefers curry and spicy food to Tyler's favourites of pasta and nuggets and cous cous lol) he's not shy, he's much more boisterous, he's a little chatterbox. i'm working full time now Sad We're off to Disney again for Christmas I am so excited I can't wait and then when we get back from America we're getting our french bulldog puppy ahhhhh exciting! What about everyone else?

MummyAbba
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Jade are you living in Greece? I love Greece. We went to Corfu in June. Me and hubby plan to live out there one day! Dreaming though I think LOL.

Well just giving you guys an update. It's been a hard 3 months accepting I lost my little jelly bean. However, I tested positive last night. I'm keeping it on the down low this time though until 13 weeks (so thank god for this site!!!). I should be 13 weeks on the 7th March. It's still early days. Hubby is really nervous. I am, but exciterd too. It's not how I imagined our reactions to be. I wanted to be excited like the last time. Jumping up and down.
When I found out I was pregnant with my little girl, I was with my mum when I did the test, and she was not happy! I was only 18. But I was so excited, I didn't care what anyone thought. Me and my other half had broken up 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. So I pretty much was on my own about being happy to have a baby. I didn't expect to have a relationship with Wayne, but being pregnant with Scarlett was supposed to happen. And we ended up getting married when I was 7 months pregnanct with her LOL. Crazy how things work out!
Just feel like because I lost the last one, I can't share my exciting news just yet. Which is such a shame, because I shared my news straight away with Scarlett, and she was my very first pregnancy.
Oh well, I'm just very greatful I'm pregnant again, and just praying for a good outcome this time. xxx

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies. I think I'm pregnant!! I'm 3 days late and me and OH had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago. Hubby is thrilled and I'm bricking it!! Aaaaaaarghhh!!! (Please don't say anything on Facebook as obviously nobody knows yet).

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Yep, it's official. Took a test this morning and got a BFP. Baby number 3 is on his/her way. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:04 am 
Post subject:
Wow congratulations Amanda that's lovely news Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:19 am 
Post subject:
Mummy Abba I live in Cyprus Smile

Congratulations to you and fingers crossed everything is ok this time xx

Amanda you mad mad woman Razz congratulations xx

MummyAbba
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Miscarried again on the 20th Jan. Just thought I'd update you all. Very sad.
Hope you are all well xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear about your miscarriage mummyabba.

congratulations Amanda.

haven't been on here in ages!! Should find out if Georgia has her place at school in a few weeks. Louise is doing fantastic at school as always. And I start my degree in September.

Just feeling a bit low lately, being a single mum really is hard:(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 270, 271, 272
Page 272 of 272

Jump to:  

Community

Popular