I have PCOS 1 Daughter Trying for Baby #2 help!

Jen562
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:41 pm 
Post subject: I have PCOS 1 Daughter Trying for Baby #2 help!
I'm 25 yrs old and was diagnosed with PCOS at 17 yrs old. I became pregnant at 22 yrs old out of the blue i didnt have a period all year long i found i waz pregnant until i was 4 months because i started seeing white spots on my nipples i thought it was like cancer never pregnant lol now my daughter is going on 3 yrs old and we have been trying and no luck. The past 3 months i been getting my period every month. But still no luck. Can anybody help Question
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I dont know all that much about pcos but I wanted to reply!!

You say you are getting periods, but that might not necessarily mean you are ovulating every month. Have you tried using ovulation tests? You can get a bundle off ebay for only a few pounds and they work just as well as the more expensive ones, you start to test around day 10 of your cycle (1st day of your period being day 1) and keep going until you get a second like that is as strong or stronger than the control line. That will indicate your LH surge and you will ovulate a few days after so that is the best time to Bd.

You could see your doctor who can do some blood tests, but it would probably help them to know whether or not you're ovulating first.

Also try to eat really healthily, I'm sure you could find some info on the internet about the best diet for controlling pcos.

Hope that helps and good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular