I'm backkkkkk!!

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 am 
Post subject: I'm backkkkkk!!
Hello ladies. Esp my April cycle buddies!!

I don't know if you remember but I gave up the internet. .. Well only forums like this. .. For lent. And it's technically eager Sunday so I'm back! !

I am still ttc number 2. Had a really awful last cycle. It was only 36 days which is good for me but I the had a eight day period from hell. Horrifically heavy.

I'm now cd 26 I think and cbfm been on Hough for nearly twenty days and I have had no positive on digital opk.

I'm convinced I have secondary infertility. I have spotted having ewcm and don't understand why. So I have taken up jogging on the hope weight loss will help. I have never ever not had ewcm or positive opk so I'm lost.

Congrats to everyone with bfp.

Do you think I need a new cbfm? It's two years old. I reset it but it's not picking anything up. ..

xxxx
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Welcome back hun!

Not sure about monitor - maybe ring cb helpine up?

Im also going to be (i know i keep saying it) excercising n dieting - may also book doc appoint if nothing happens over next two months as that will be nearly a year since coming of tge pill

Good luck hun xx
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hon.

This board is as quiet as ever. ...30 odd views and one reply! !
I am my own worst enemy with food. So it's going to have to be exercise from here on in.

I got a PEAK on cbfm this morning. And negative on the digital.

I'm seriously thinking about not using it month and just having sex every other day.

X x
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
I know. Its very rude lol 😝

I am going to sell my monitor on ebay as not even opened box as didnt get sticks lol
hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 am 
Post subject:
Hey Hun, welcome back!!

I've never used a CBFM so I really can't comment. I tried using the OPK's but I'm rubbish at not drinking for 4 hrs before so I don't think they work very well for me. If u can DTD envy other day then you are bound to catch it when you do ovulate.

Do you normally have such long cycles? Mine are usually 34 days and that feels like a lifetime so can't imagine any longer than that!

It's soooooo quiet on here, and just filled with Spam posters in gen chat, rubbish!!

Xx
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Have you thought of trying just cheap ovulation tests from ebay? I only ever bought those and they were accurate every single month. Maybe your monitor is faulty therefore the timings are completely off x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular