first trimster symptoms

mammamia2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:12 am 
Post subject: first trimster symptoms
Im 11 weeks n completely freakimg out about everything right now iv no real symptoms just really bad constipation and tiredness... I did have sore breasts nausa although was never sick n extreme tirdness up untill 8 week.. how did and does everyone else feel around the first trimster I keep thinking I should be feeling al these thing and im not... how is everyone else
Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun
Im about 9-10 weeks now and my pregnancy symtoms have calmed down a bit too.
A few weeks ago i was extremly tired to a point i couldnt do anything at all without it feeling like id climbed a mountain, my boobs were so so sore and i was so bloated. Now i am sick first thing in the morning and thats about it. im no longer exausted and my boobs are normal , just bit bigger than before.
Ive been pregnant 3 times , 1st preganacy i carried till 12 weeks and second one was full term and all of them have been different so dont worry to much.
You Sound like ur having perfectly normal symtoms to me. Ur body is probably responding well to ur pregnancy , im a sickly person anyway, pregnancy doesnt agree with me lol
U r absolutly fine and normal hun try not to worry , u will be having a scan soon probably and u will be able to relax more once u seen little baba on the screen Smile Smile
Xxx

mammamia2
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx very much im panicking over nothing n makes me feel better hearing other peoples pregnancy stories have my scan next week so ill feel better then im just so scared one day feel fine about it all next day im a nervous wreck thanx for your reply
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
With my boys I didnt have many symptoms in the first 18 weeks. My boobs were a little tender and I felt slightly sick but nothing that bad, then when I got further on I had awful sickness, particularly travel sickness.

With my little princess I felt and was sick from 4 weeks until around 15 weeks.

Try not to worry hun, although I know its hard not to x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular