maybe further along than i thought

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:01 am 
Post subject: maybe further along than i thought
Midwife appointment booked , although ive had to wait even longer because of my doctors messing up my pregnancy test 4 times and now midwife is on holiday so appointment is being pushed back. This Was fine due to fact i thought i Was only roughly 2 months but past few days ive had signs that i maybe further along.
Im sure i can feel little flutters and because its my second i kno this happened about week 17 ish . Im starting to Show now too
Now Im panicing that ive not had a scan at 12 like before.
When did everyone else feel baby?
Cant Remember little things like this with my first cos i didnt know what Was happening.
Mainly first thing in the morning before i get out of bed if i turn and lie on my Back i can definatly see and feel baby poking out my belly about size of my hand.
Surely i wouldnt be getting that about 8-10 weeks ???? Baby is size of a grape at that stage arent they !!

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Omg....glad ur on here! I felt my son at 13weeks, flutters on and off, I'm now 10weeks an I'm sure I can feel those little bubbles not everyday. But I'm sure iv felt it!!!!
To my dates I'm 11w 3days
But I had an early scan which they said they thibk I was 5+5 which makes me 10 now.......:/
Iv had no symptoms! This Is my 5th pregnancy hopefully 2nd baby!
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
I dont know my dates at all , i really can not Remember my last period past few months been so hectic ive not noticed. I was guessing between 8-10 weeks but i think Im further now.
I get those bubble feelings every now and again too. When my bladder is full like in the morning i can actually see baby my belly goes all lop sided. past few days as Well people have been askin cos Im showing quite obvious , seems to have popped up in a matter of days. So strange

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Mayb you are further along??
I did feel my son at 13weeks
Iv got a belly in the morn but goes down again until after tea thinking that's cos it's number 2!
Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't find out I was pregnant with my first over 14 years ago till 17 weeks!! What a shocker if you are further along then you thought but if so not as long to go!! Hope you find out soon .

On the movements 23 weeks with my first and with my son I'm sure I felt him around 16 to 20 weeks.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular