Multiple Babies!

alexjames101
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:55 pm 
Post subject: Multiple Babies!
I am a nine teen year old girl that has just in the process of finishing university. so please dont judge me recently i have found out i am pregnant with twins. does anyone wanna chat to relieve some worries or anything? i have a stable home, job and a long term relationship with the father. any one give me any tips on pregnancy? Im feeling it already![/i][/b]
KathG
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on your pregnancy - I dont have twin personally so not able to offer much advice but there are some members of ask baby who do have twins. How far on in your pregnancy are you? Such an amazing exciting time I cant wait til I can do it all over again with number two (though will be a few years away). Hope your keeping well. What makes you think people will judge you?

[/url]
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hey. I'm mum to twin boys. I was also 19 when i was pregnant (i'm 22 now). Best tip i can give off the top of my head is to RELAX. Take it easy because once they are born that will be a thing of the past lol.

Any questions, i'll be happy to answer them x

SparkJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Firstly...CONGRATULATIONS!! Twins truly are a blessing. Im also a mother of 19 month old twin boys, they are a joy but challenging at times!

Yes I agree - relax as much as you can as it will all change when they are here. Tamba is a brilliant organisation for support and information for parents and parents to be of multiples.

I used to come on here regularly but now I rarely do, thats how busy i have become! But by all means drop me a message if you need any advice

Smile

xxx

PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi Alex not sure how many weeks are you or if had your twins ?
My girls are 2 years and 2 months old .
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:34 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi! I recently lost my bby girl 7weeks ago due 2 fetal distress & neglegence 2 the gynea...hubby and I are ready 2 try again. My life time wish is to have twins. I am a twin bt lost my twin @ birth. Any sugeestions was thinkn of fertlity to better my chances...advice please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular