basketball blood clots after birth lol !

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm 
Post subject: basketball blood clots after birth lol !
After giving vaginal birth did you ever pass major blood clots?? I have and it was a freaking embarrassing moment! Laughing Stop reading if you get queezy thinking about it lol A day after birth i had a nurse come in and we were chatting for a little while till she said i had to do a pee to see if it was enough amount to go home to be on the safe side that everything was working proper so as i got up to go to the toilet i said well thats weird, feels like another baby popping its way out but without the labour pain and all! Laughing (in a joking way) she insisted on coming to the toilet with me to have a squizz then she shut and locked the door behind us and as i took off my jox BAM came out a huge clot the size of my palm and cause of how quick it came out and i was in horror mode and how slippery it was, it was literally a juggling match for us both to catch it before it hit the ground (she had gloves on dont worry!) eeek

Anywho neither of us caught it then BOOM it hit the ground lol (dont worry it was all proper cleaned up)... Even the woman who was in the bed next to me with her newborn baby and another nurse outside the corridor was laughing at us cause all they could hear was me saying while trying to catch it ' wow what the hell is that its huge! oh look out! omg, ohh, ohh, noooo! we need a cleanup here in isle 3!' and the nurse was like 'good game good game! that was a tough one there!' we were both cracking up laughing Roll bit embarrassed when we walked out tho Whistle

After all that i passed the urine amount and was sent home that night but i had good time in there they were all lovely jubly people but im really thinking of a water birth next time Rolling Eyes not 100% positive yet but im currently trying for baby #2 now so yeahh....!

Anyone else like to share a experience like that on here?? Dont be shy we already mothers with kids been there done that,, its all natural!! Thumb up
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
I also had a massive clot.. about 12 hours after giving birth to my first.

Oddly it felt quite nice as it was soft and squishy through a sore part! I could feel it coming but having a ripped vagina I couldn't run so managed to into the loo when it slipped out onto the floor haha! My bleeding lessened massively afterwards too.

When I discussed it during my second pregnancy my me said it may have been because I had been left on the bed post birth without moving for several hours (it was a busy night!) So the blood may have clotted Itself

Xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Wow that sounded funny and scary!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:00 am 
Post subject:
LOL Laughing What an experience hay!
Thanks for sharing your story Wink
Yours hit the ground like mine haha Mine also lessened a heck of alot more after it came out too...

Its weird how you dont feel any pain as it comes out after giving birth to a watermelon then getting stitched up Laughing

The joys the joys.. Cool

Ive also read after giving birth and laying/sitting for a while on the bed then suddenly getting up it builds up with blood in there so therefor a massive clump of blood comes out yukkie!

Take care everyone!
Lots of love xXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular