JULY 2011 Mummies

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Mandy that's brilliant about the sleep. How has the sleeping been since your last post?

Hermione is doing great she's rolling over all the time and started to sit un-aided this week. She's a little poorly at the moment and very loud with it. So hoping she is better soon.

How is everyone else doing?

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hi ladies & babies
Just thought I would see how everyone is getting on ? It's a bit quiet
on here lol Wink
Emily is doing great Very Happy she is sort of crawling , won't be long before
she picks up speed !!! Then nothing will be safe Laughing
She has 3 teeth now and bites everything !!!
Weaning has been very easy, she will eat everything. I love making her
meals up Very Happy Emily sleeps from 6pm ~ 6.30am Very Happy
I love being a mummy again Very Happy

How is everyone else doing ?

Love to all
Rachel x

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Well Missymooo, you've just made me feel utterly depressed Laughing What a good girl Emily sounds! Sam has gone from needing one, sometimes two, occasionally no feeds a night to having at least three feeds a night. Confused Lots of people have told me that it's just because he's hungry and when he's eating more solids he'll sleep better, so hopefully they're right. We're doing baby led weaning, so whilst he sits with us for every meal, I don't know yet just how much (if any) he's actually eating. He explores everything with his hands and it will usually go near his mouth, but most of it just gets sucked and spat out Laughing

I have a brilliant book by Gill Rapley all about BLW and she says that babies are normally about 9 or 10 months before they actually start eating properly with this technique, so if Sam IS waking out of hunger, it will be a few more months yet before he's sleeping better. I just hope it IS hunger that wakes him - and not just habit or because he wants mummy-cuddles.

Sam has two teeth, and rolls both ways and has started to sit unaided (although he's still wobbly). I love being a mummy to two boys, but wow is it hard work!

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Sorry about that mandbaby Wink Emily has 3 naps during the day and
they are only 35 mins each !!!! Guess you can't have it all eh ? Wink

I started weaning at 5 months. She now has 3 small meals a day.
But she has never been a big milk drinker and is still only drinking 6 oz x 5
Emily loves sitting at the table with us all too. Not sure what finger food goes
in, but broccoli is her favourite. But a nightmare to clean up !!!

Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 am 
Post subject:
wow haven't been on here in ages! I hope all your 1 year olds are doing well Wink

Sticky05
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
I know we have not....I actually have not been on the forum at all since I think last year or the beginning of this year Sad Sad I know but my mom got real sick and we didnt know why. I kept telling her to go to ER and ask them to scan her bc something wasnt right. Well she just went to regular doctor who said it was nothing and they werent going to send her for a scan. Then she did go to ER finally and they told her they were not going to scan her either bc nothing was wrong. She went back the next day and they finally scanned her and we found out she has stage 4 liver cancer! It was in her colon and metastisized to her liver. She had surgery in April to remove the tumor in her colon and started getting chemo for the nets in her liver. It took a major toll on my family. We were not expecting that at all and on top of that I have been the everything in the family! I'm the youngest of her children and have been care taker/mom/daughter/wife/everything else that was needed. I didnt have time for anything at all. Well she goes in the hospital Monday for her last stent of chemo and they will retest her. If its gone she goes another 12 rounds of chemo. If its still there she still goes another 12 rounds of chemo and will get retested. I'm just tired emotionally, physically, and every kind of tired a person can be. I'm sorry for rambling but I havent had many people if any to talk to and I miss yall so much.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, how long ago ?!
My Imogen was walking just after her first birthday so later than my others bless her though she is more advanced in her speech Smile
She is so quiet and tiny compared to my others, though still not to other babies. I'd love to share a pic Smile
Sticky I really hope things improve soon. What a hard time you've had Sad xxx

Sticky05
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 am 
Post subject:
XxSunshineMummyXx wrote:
Wow, how long ago ?!
My Imogen was walking just after her first birthday so later than my others bless her though she is more advanced in her speech Smile
She is so quiet and tiny compared to my others, though still not to other babies. I'd love to share a pic Smile
Sticky I really hope things improve soon. What a hard time you've had Sad xxx

Thank you ma'am. On another note Jonathan is a chatter box and the funny thing is he is actually saying alot of words Smile Kind of creepy at the same time.
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 am 
Post subject:
Omgosh I don't even know where to begin. How have you ladies been? It's been so long since I've been to this site with you lovely ladies. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer back in 2011 right before I gave birth to my son. I took time off from the site for a long while then came back I think in 2012 but still not long as she was doing worse. I was struggling with the idea and kind of in denial almost of anything happening to my mom. I would always tell her you are not going anywhere I love you and we will get through this. I was wrong and sadly she lost her battle in Oct 2013. I'm still finding myself having moments of what more could we have done? Even though we tried everything..but my faith keeps me strong. Anyway I am here yet again because DH just threw a bomb on me about wanting another baby Shocked yes I know. I had my tubes done when I had Jonathan by C-Section so yeah I would have to get a reversal. To be honest after I had the procedure I've always felt empty and bad that I did it. It wasn't a decision we randomly made we both discussed it and decided together we were done having children but now we have both changed our minds. Anyone have experience with tubal reversal and was successful then got pg right away? I will also post this in the other forum. TIA and hope to see some familiar faces and new ones!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular