What do you do with things you don't want?

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm 
Post subject: What do you do with things you don't want?
Last time we moved house we gave so much to charity, I give lots still but have been trying to sell things recently with not much luck.

Does anyone use Preloved? I'm on local fb selling sites. Trying to avoid eBay and have no time for a boot sale unfortunately!!

How do you keep organised? Smile

lysianassa
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
Mostly I give to my mum's charity shop but 've been selling loads on local facebook pages. Never used Preloved before; is that an app or something online?

Organised? In this house? Hahahaha! No such thing in my house. It's utter chaos everyday, I would love to be more organised. At the moment I'm trying to do a really good sort out and sell lots of things. I'm even getting rid of some of my books Sad But I love my books. They are my babies too.

Are you thinking of moving again then, Stacey?

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
I've found the local Facebook selling pages the quickest and easiest. Have used eBay a few times when it's been free listing but things take so long to put on. Have tried preloved but never managed to sell anything x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Iv used FB pages, Used website (you select your area), bargain pages, ebay and car boots. Then what I struggle to sell I give to charity.

StaceyRD
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
Yes we're moving 200ish miles in a few months, eek! I keep taking things to mum's but still have too much stuff! I might see if a friend who does boot sales could take some of my bits next time. Preloved is a website x

lysianassa
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Oooo how exciting. I take it you're heading up north then? When is the big day?

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:05 am 
Post subject:
I find the quickest way is facebook sites too.. you might get a bit more on ebay depending on the buyer but then you have to pay all those charges for doing it that way! Good luck with the move Very Happy Xx

EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
I usually use Facebook.
I do like to give some of Flick's unwanted clothes/toys to Social Services, either for the young children's team or for the children of older people in the care system Very Happy x

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
EBay or charity. I make the buyer collect for ebay . I can't abide car boot sales. .. Too many people wanting everything for nothing and you don't earn a penny lol xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular