When did you join AB? :)

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
I joined back in March 2008! I'd not long found out I was pregnant with my first and went hunting for baby info

Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I joined in 2010 as we were thinking about TTC. The advise and info on here was amazing not to mention the support! I don't come on here as often as I'd like these days but we will be TTC in the next couple of months so I will be back 😊
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Missdooolittle wrote:
Hi, I joined in 2010 as we were thinking about TTC. The advise and info on here was amazing not to mention the support! I don't come on here as often as I'd like these days but we will be TTC in the next couple of months so I will be back 😊

Hey long time no see Smile We are looking at ttc in a few months so we will probably be in ttc section at the same time again Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
I joined just after finding out I was pg with my first baby nearly 3 years ago now can't believe it.

Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Missdooolittle wrote:

Hey long time no see Smile We are looking at ttc in a few months so we will probably be in ttc section at the same time again Smile

Sorry I have only just seen this( where does the time go these days)!! Yes will definitely be back in the TTC soon, I'm really looking forward to it actually👍😊 I hope you are well xx
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi every one think I was back end of 2008 beginning 2009 when I was pregnant will miss Bethany rose who has just turned 5 log on still now and again not around a lot has had a hard few years x x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
I think I joined September 2008 when I fell pregnant and miscarried and got a BFP in December that year and now have a 4 yr old son who is 5 next week!!!
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
I joined in 2008/9!! When I used to come on it was a small group of girls who all used to speak but I only recognise a few user names this time!

Forgot my password as didnt use it for a long time after my son was born so had to make a new one Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular