In My Dreams..

hismrs0830
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:27 pm 
Post subject: In My Dreams..
I'm not pregnant, and there's no way I could be since my boyfriend has been in jail for the past 5 months and I'm not sexually active, but I keep having these dreams of pregnancy. I could have miscarried back in November of last year but I'm not for sure if I was pregnant then. My dreams are all over the place though, in some I'm pregnant, in another I'm going into labor at school, and I have dreams of others in my family or social group being pregnant. And last night, I had a dream that I was with someone who is pregnant, and I put my hands on her stomach and the baby kicked. I've always wanted to become a mom young, but since my boyfriend is "away," I feel as though I can't fulfill my desire to become a mother until he gets out. I just don't know if these dreams I've been having has any connection to anything in my life or if they're JUST dreams. Someone PLEASE help me!
SAGZ
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
My wife and I have been TTC and I've dreamed more than once that a had a baby boy. I saw his face in the dream. Hasn't happened yet. Hopefully this is the month. Maybe it's your body trying to tell you that you are ready.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular