Possibly, Maybe...

sarawr25
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:29 pm 
Post subject: Possibly, Maybe...
Hello All,

I am in a situation that I see isn't very uncommon but of course I need to ask myself. I am 25 years old and was on birth control for 6 years. This past Jan (2014) I stopped taking the pill for health reasons. I have had 2 normal(ish) periods; one in late/early March and then my last one on April 30...and now its been 57 days and I haven't gotten my period.

I am unsure whether or not I should even bother to test as I know that some woman have irregular periods after they get off the pill. (Even though, before and during my pill taking I was always spot on).

I am also under stress as my Fiance and I are trying to plan for our Sept wedding. So stress could be a contribution to all this as well. However, the kicker is that my parents, separately, both brought up the fact that I "LOOKED" and have been exhibiting signs that I am pregnant. Fatigue, super emotional, feeling sick, weight gain, etc..etc.

Has anyone else experienced these issues or have any advice in what I should do? Everyone keeps telling me that I need to listen to my heart and not my mind in seeing if my body will tell me...
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
You need to test and find out. xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular