could it be?

cwlala
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 am 
Post subject: could it be?
My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex several times leading up to my ovulation day, including the day before. This was a week ago. I've had a terrible (keep me up all night) gassy feeling in my stomach, excessive amounts of white discharge, lower back pain, extreme fatigue and also different cramping all over my abdomen. I'm wondering if its all in my head or if there's a possibility I could be pregnant. I also woke from a dream that I had birthed a baby boy. Is this all in my head? Embarassed
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hey who knows sweetheart you may or maybe not!
Wish i could invent xray kind of glasses so we could tell if we were preggas straight after we conceive lol Laughing Im roughly 5 weeks pregnant and this is what symptoms i had about a week after ovulation till now,

-Shortness of breath
-Feeling dumb Laughing But i blame it on the blonde, jks! but serious i was feeling dumb believe it or not lol
-un co ordinated
-Chills/ sweats
-Sore throat
-Mild cramping in lower back and twinges in ovary area
-Emotional (yes, even with spongebob!) knew that was kinda weird lol but spongebob cried and i did too Sad it was only the one time i sware! haha
-Lightheaded
-more than usual clear/white discharge when periods due and usually im dried up lol
-Felt like i was spitting on my OH Laughing (close enuf lol) with increased saliva
-bloody (not metallic) taste in mouth eeyuk!
-Bubbly feeling in abdomen like i was fermenting (not beer! Laughing ) but hard to explain lol

The joys the joys... but i tested pos 15dpo so maybe you might too!! Let me know how you travel! GL! x x x

Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:51 pm 
Post subject: yayyyy!!!
Started experiencing cold symptoms and lots of discharge so I took a test yesterday and it was positive !!!! Smile)))
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
OMGGG!!!! YAYY congrats to you sweets!! soooo happy and now you can join the sickness boat with me ! haha

Seeee your symptoms started a week after ov like mine did and i kinda knew your symptoms were quite preggy ones by the sounds of what you had lol im STILL get sore throats here and there so welcome to the joys of being sick and feeling like poo haha so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Kiss

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular