Was on the evra patch?

Shb
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 pm 
Post subject: Was on the evra patch?
Hi,
About 6 months ago I had a miscarriage at 7weeks. I knew I was pregnant as I had a missed period and extremely tender breasts. When I did the tests at 5/6 weeks they were positive.

But just this week I've missed my period again. Here are the facts;
Last sexual intercourse may 16.
Last period was a weird light on/ off period about 2 weeks after that.
My period was due on Monday 23rd this month.
I've had weird pain or cramping in my lower abdomen but nothing extreme.
Feeling very tired.
Losing weight but eating the same.
Moody, emotional.

Those are my symptoms. But I really don't feel pregnant and I was on the patch although it was my first month on the patch and the previous month I had used a morning after pill.
I'm really hoping I'm not pregnant and it's just paranoia because of the last preg.

What are your opinions on this?
Thanks in advance..
Shb
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:47 pm 
Post subject: Also..
The spotting/period I had after the first 2weeks. I suffered extremely bad cramping during this.
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
If im reading correctly and your on the patch and have been, this is copied and pasted from sites about the patch, dont think you would be pregnant anyway and might be paranoid which in your case is good lol

Less than 1 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they always use Ortho Evra as directed.
About 8 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they donít always use Ortho Evra as directed.
a womanís ability to become pregnant returns quickly when use of the patch is stopped.
If the Patch is not applied within the first 24 hours of your period, you must use backup contraception, such as a condom, spermicide, or a diaphragm, for the first week of patch use.
(so guessing your not protected for a week when first starting to use it so hopeing you used protection during the first week or who knows you could be pregnant!)

Dont know if it KIND of works like the 'implanon' that i had about 4 months ago and i didnt get a period for 6 months then go all over the place so maybe your late cause of it and its putting your hormones outa wack due to what your having symptom wise..
I was also feeling moody and not so hungry etc like you are while i was on the implanon but i had it taken out and now im pregnant and was back to being a normal being off it lol but yay now its time to bring back on the sickness etc AGAIN... i dunno i hope im understanding all this right and actually helping ease your mind lol its late here 1.40am so im not thinking too clearly lol GL!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular