First midwife appointment

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:10 am 
Post subject: First midwife appointment
I'm kinda excited as I have my first midwife appointment later on this morning. The only thing is that I have to take my two little terrors in with me as I have no one to babysit them Embarassed Oh well

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, I had mine yesterday too! Makes it feel a bit more real I suppose, but a lot of paperwork to fill in really, not much else.

She skipped a lot of it with it being my third so they'll prob do the same for you!

Good luck!

Xx
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
Well I didn't get chance to do any paperwork. Stupid receptionist booked me in for a normal 20 minute appointment instead of the full 1 1/2 hour appointment Rolling Eyes So now arranged for next week but I do have my scan booked in for a week on Monday Very Happy Hopefully after that I can start telling everyone!!!!

Because I have such a complicated medical history, including Naia's uterine issues, I will have to do loads of paperwork. She's going to get my consultant's appointments ready too Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular