Baby can't sleep straight at night.

doinks13
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:22 pm 
Post subject: Baby can't sleep straight at night.
Hello. I'm a new mom. My son is 6 months old and is sort of nocturnal. Getting him to bed at night is not my problem, keeping him asleep is. From 10-11 pm he falls asleep after breastfeeding. Then at 2-3 am he wakes up and won't go back to sleep until 10-11 in the morning! He just plays, talks, crawls, sits, tries to stand and cries. How can I make him sleep straight at night instead of playing around?
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
wow do i feel sorry for you! lol he very muchly is nocturnal Laughing
i dunno if this would help but its my only suggestion and helped with my son till he got in sync with bedtime and i only kept a night light on and when he woke up i wouldnt let him out of the rocking cot at night cause he needed to know it was bedtime and only give him milk & id put on DVDs till he fell back to sleep in the cot OR id have him sleeping next to me so when he woke up he knew i was sleeping (even tho i woke up everytime but i pretended haha) so he went back to sleep himself Smile

I dont know if it helps but i hope so! Embarassed

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Also if i were you, this may sound harsh BUT the way your little one is at night he may be getting all his night time sleeps at day instead, so id try keep him up for as long as you can by keeping his mind busy and by the time night hits then he may sleep longer cause he will be more exhausted BUT kids being crabby from being tired = no fun lol so its up to you or you can search up on the net about useful things to help Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular