4 weeks pregnant and just came on period...

Shanti30
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:38 pm 
Post subject: 4 weeks pregnant and just came on period...
I'm confused I have done 3 tests.. 1st at the clinic positive and at home the 2nd was a fate cross which was positive..The third one I did was a strong definite positive cross which was last night ..But yet I have come on my period today..😔 nothing is different about this period than the ones I have had before the positive.. I don't understand.. The only thing I can do is wait I suppose for the period to past then try do a test a week later. Has anyone been though this ??? Would really appreciate your help ... Thanks
Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya

When i found out i was pregnant i had a "period" the week before.
It was different to my normal period , it was light and different colour than usual it last longer than my normal period too. I was 6-7 weeks pregnant at the time.

I have heard of woman having periods in early stages of pregnancy. My advice would be to get urself to the doctors as soon as you can to just find out that all is ok.

Good luck hun xx

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
How did you go Shanti ??

To me,, it could of been either the following,
-Completely normal bleeding in pregnancy
-Chemical pregnancy

Did you have bad cramps and blood clots?? if you did, maybe it would of been a chem pregnancy cause usually when the time of period you start to bleed but i dont wanna be the person to hurt your feelings, but even said that women do bleed like a stuffed pig and still have a healthy baby so do not worry until you know for sure and wouldnt bother about hpt as the hormones will still roam in you for a little while so maybe checking up with a doc for some bloods to see if little one is doubling would give you piece of mind.

Wishing you all the best sweets Embarassed xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular