Unique and rareish names for both

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 am 
Post subject: Unique and rareish names for both
Hey all i am 6 weeks preg with #2 and yes im wayyy ahead of myself but want some info on some names on either boy and girl..

I love different sounding and spelt names. I have a son and hopeing for a girl this time round but whatever pops out pops out Laughing

Feel free to jot down some names for me if you want... I had in mind for a girl 'Jacinta' but the OH dont really like it but i like it! i also liked 'Esther' and once again the OH dont like it Sad not fair cause he named our son! lol i got a long way there yet but least ill get a bit of a list going till i find out Wink Laughing

Thankyou to all in advance! Kiss

AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
I love Quinn for a girl, also Reagan.
I struggle with boys names, Beckett,Dante, Cullen.

Can't think of any others!!
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
They are different!

ill keep all them in mind and get a big list happening lol thankyou for your input Bano Wink xx

Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:13 am 
Post subject:
Well ive made my mind on names and what do you people think.. ??!!
Girl- Layla
Boy- Kayden

I love them names and think layla is a very girly name and would look cute on a minni me with hopefully my blue/green eyes and blonde hair hehe

And for the boy, i dunno but i just fell in love with the name when i saw it and thought its different but suits a boy too Wink

Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
We have a Brock,

Everyone has heard of the name so they know it isn't made up, but it isn't used very often.

I teach and have met some kids with very different names and spellings

Boys: Inigo, Tao, Murphy, Red, Fintan, Maks (Max)
Girls: Aurelia, Yasmin, Mataya, Tait, Niamh/Neve
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:33 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou for your reply i like those names Smile Very different! Havent seen many Brocks floating around either Wink
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:34 am 
Post subject:
And may i add, im actually not that fixed on my own choice of names i have there in the post so if you have more suggestions, fire away! haha
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular