Adoption and TTC.

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Lou Very Happy well he's finally sleeping through! It was hard work but we got there and we now have a happier baby Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:32 am 
Post subject:
So glad to hear it's all going well Pumpkin, he's such a lucky little boy to have you and your OH looking after him now xx
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun. I knew we would get our miracle in the end and wow he is just perfect. I keep staring at him and thinking hes mine! we love him so much we could burst and he has settled so well. Life with him is normal now and i cant remember what it was like before he came along.

I truely believe that the reversal was never going to work because we were always going to be his mummy and daddy. I never thought i could love a child that isnt biologically mine, but now i know i can because i love him just like i love the girls and its such an overwhealming feeling but i love it!

We will be applying to legally adopt him in four weeks time and i cant wait for the day he officially becomes part of our family.
louloubellamozzarella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
♥ so wonderful. Know exactly what you mean....x

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Just a little update Smile he's well and truly settled in. He has his sisters wrapped round his little finger and they love him to bits. My husband is loving being a stay at home daddy and I have a new job with better hours.

We have started filling in the forms to apply to adopt him but we need help from our SW as they are a bit confusing. We can't wait for the day he has our name Very Happy he's just amazing and I still can't believe he's ours Smile
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Lovely update sorry it's taken me a while to read it! So glad everything is going so well and how exciting that he will soon have your name. Just wonderful xx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular