Adoption and TTC.

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Lou Very Happy well he's finally sleeping through! It was hard work but we got there and we now have a happier baby Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:32 am 
Post subject:
So glad to hear it's all going well Pumpkin, he's such a lucky little boy to have you and your OH looking after him now xx
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun. I knew we would get our miracle in the end and wow he is just perfect. I keep staring at him and thinking hes mine! we love him so much we could burst and he has settled so well. Life with him is normal now and i cant remember what it was like before he came along.

I truely believe that the reversal was never going to work because we were always going to be his mummy and daddy. I never thought i could love a child that isnt biologically mine, but now i know i can because i love him just like i love the girls and its such an overwhealming feeling but i love it!

We will be applying to legally adopt him in four weeks time and i cant wait for the day he officially becomes part of our family.
louloubellamozzarella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
♥ so wonderful. Know exactly what you mean....x

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Just a little update Smile he's well and truly settled in. He has his sisters wrapped round his little finger and they love him to bits. My husband is loving being a stay at home daddy and I have a new job with better hours.

We have started filling in the forms to apply to adopt him but we need help from our SW as they are a bit confusing. We can't wait for the day he has our name Very Happy he's just amazing and I still can't believe he's ours Smile
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Lovely update sorry it's taken me a while to read it! So glad everything is going so well and how exciting that he will soon have your name. Just wonderful xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Quick update. The report has been sent to the court and we now just have to wait for confirmation that our son is legally ours. He is such a good boy and has become part of our family so easily. My husband is doing an amazing job of being a stay at home dad while I work.
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
Yeay wonderful news Pumpkin! Wishing you all the best and so glad it has worked out so well for you all xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Had our last LAC review today and they are really happy with how our son has settled and how happy he is. Final hearing is next week and then he will be ours.
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
It's all done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Our son is officially ours. We got the call from the courts yesterday and I have been smiling ever since. Our journey is complete and we are now proud parents to our beautiful little man.
Alisiaalison
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Free Online Seminar! March 19, 2015, 16:00-17:00. BioTexCom managers will answer all your questions concerning surrogacy and egg donation during the video - chat. Read more (click on the link WEBINAR)

http://expertsystem.ru/webinars/#join:tbbde65eb-6466-47d7-8dd4-e028f88bdd5c
English speaking managers of the Center for Human Reproduction BioTexCom will held the web conference on March 19, 2015 (Thursday) from 16:00 to 17:00 Kiev time (GMT + 2) which will take place on the clinic’s official web site. Meeting online in a real time is a unique opportunity for the infertile people to get acquainted with the assisted methods of reproductive medicine, and ask any questions with the regards to the surrogacy, egg donation, procedure stages, donors’ selection, legal issues and many others. English-speaking managers who daily work with foreign clients and lead the programs will help you to understand all the tricks of modern reproduction. You need only to write your question in the chat.
Rules of participation in the webinar:
1. Visit the official website of the clinic BioTexCom http://mother-surrogate.info/;
2. Click on the box "webinar" on the home page;
3. Click on the link you will see after clicking on the "webinar" box;
4. Fill in your name;
5. Welcome! You are in the video - chat! Here you can write any question related to the programs of reproductive medicine, and our manager will answer you in the mode of video conferencing. Thus, we will see only question in the chat, and you will be able to see and hear the manager and her answers.

NOTICE!!! The nearest BioTexCom Webinar will be held on March 19, 20115, 16:00-17:00, local Ukrainian time. Link to the participation in the online - seminar will be active only during this hour. Follow the latest clinic’s news and follow our webinar!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular